What Should Men Wear to a Summer Wedding
The most important rule is not to wear white to a wedding for both men and women. Also as a note you should be respectful to religious affiliations in terms of your attires. As another rule, if it’s written “black tie is optional” on an invitation of a wedding you can wear a dark suit or a tux.
As you may guess it’s a fact that men has limited choice of choosing attires including weddings. However as a man, what to put on is easy in general if you don’t think too much. Because you can wear a suit.
- Wearing a suit is easy and practical. A solid gray or navy suit will look great and surely it can simplify the process of getting dressed.
- Especially for summer weddings, it can be said that men can wear attires that are stylish, comfortable and sportive at the same time.
- You can wear a classic-fit sport and chambray fashionable coat. If you pair it with blue pants your modish style will give really a nice nautical vibe.
- Super slim is always in fashion. A beige super slim fit stretch suit with its light color and lightweight material will make you look handsome.
- If it’s written casual on the invitation, this means you can wear whatever you want in the condition of not exaggerating too much. For example you can take off your tie, wear a canvas linen shirt and also roll up your sleeves.
- Water and wrinkle resistant and aquaspider wool suit can be perfect for a wedding helding on a hot summer day.