You were invited to a wedding and not sure what to wear? The key point about a summer wedding is to look elegant and cool.
You should focus on wearing breathable fabrics not to overheat. You can pick a longer dress made with light and airy fabrics such silk, cotton or linen. The ones with vibrant colors and dramatic textures can add a twist to your floor-length wedding dress. Also you can keep a lightweight pashmina.
- A plunging deep V-neckline can grab all the attentions when combined with a high-waist silhouette and a modern floral pattern.
- To wear your simple but stylish shift dress can be a good idea.
- If you want to dress sweet and lovely without getting warmer, a self-tie halter neckline of your dress can be a perfect solution.
- A bright coral maxi adds a fun pop of color for your dress. In addition to this, an unlined plisse georgette can make you feel both light and airy. So, this style surely will be a good choice.
- You can wear a fancy neon mini as well. Splurge on a fun yellow coloured dress will grab all the attentions.
- Do you have a classy flared sleeveless shirtdress or the one with short sleeve? If the answer is no, you can buy such a dress, if the answer is yes you can surely wear it.
- The last recommendation is a floral lace bodycon dress. You will look gorgeous in a feminine lacy and pink bodycon.